Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Painting Demo

What is the word of the day? Progress(be it slow and arduous) Here's a close up of what I've been working on. I'm also showing you the ref of the hand I'm using. Thank you all my friend/models. Again, I'm a big photo ref/ref in general advocate. At least until you've gained a better understanding of anatomy, light, form color etc where you can start to manipulate it more successfully. Something I constantly try to improve on. And I also have a new video of here with a close up and explanation of my process and technique. If something is not clear feel free to ask questions. And for a small fee I'll answer them;) I jest.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I watched it. I like your process a lot. I might try this in the future with my own creations. Thank you for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really well done for the blog.these are so sweet and pretty!

    oil painting

    ReplyDelete