Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spectrum Live and Updates

By Justin Gerard

Many things are happening... The first is Spectrum Live in 2 weeks. Will you be there?



Second, due to increasingly hostile demands, I am currently having my 2010, 2011 and 2012 sketchbooks reprinted. They are being printed as we speak, and will be available for order sometime next week. Please, no violence! I can get you the goods!  

The 2011 and 2012 books are the same as the previous printings.  However, the 2010 is special.  This time I am printing it on much high quality paper, and am also including a number of extra spreads of many of the sketches and sepia paintings that have not been seen before.  (And that I had always wished I had been able to put in the first printing.)  

As soon as they come in I will announce it on my blog and put them up on my etsy store. I am going to do sketches in the first 10 orders of each book! BE PREPARED. 

And third, TLC Workshops are running an early-bird special in conjunction with Spectrum Fantastic Arts Live! If you register for the Justin Gerard/Cory Godbey workshop before the event is over on May 20 you will receive 10% off the regular tuition price. Contact Tara Chang at TLCWorkshops1@gmail.com if you have any questions. Check it out here.

The workshop is going to be a ton of fun. Why? Because I will be there and Cory Godbey will be there. That is twice the action, twice the intensity, twice the sensational juggling. To get a preview, or to judge wether or not Cory and I really exist in the real life, come visit us at booth #513 at Spectrum Live. 


  1. I'm loving the teaser image for the Fox Princess, when do we get to see the whole thing?!

  2. Oh wow, Justin, that sepia image is just *gorgeous*! Maybe I will see you at DragonCon this year? I would love to buy a book from you personally. Hope you all have a blast at Spectrum! One day I'll make it there. ONE DAY! (I'm going to Illuxcon instead this year).

  3. Yup I'm in on all 3 copies!!! Excellent stuff! I wish I could make it out for the workshops!

  4. Can't wait to meet you at Spectrum this year :D