Sunday, August 18, 2013

Steel Bashaw paintings at IlluXcon

                                                                -By Petar Meseldzija

I guess many of you already know that the upcoming IlluXcon show will be held in Allentown, (PA) in September 11-15 . For more info about the show please go to IlluXcon 6.
This year, I will be presenting my newly published artbook The Art of Petar Meseldzija at the show, among some other stuff like various prints, a portfolio map, a number of original drawings, and of course some of my original paintings, including a few Steel Bashaw pieces.

I have made a tough decision this year … I will offer 3 paintings from The Legend of Steel Bashaw book for sale at the show. In fact 4 paintings have been selected for sale, but in the meantime one has been sold. I say “a tough decision” because it is not easy for me to part from the paintings from this book. I am really emotionally attached to them…but sometimes Life has its own agenda, and one has no other choice but to follow.
 
So, if you are interested in purchasing one of the pieces, and want to know about the price, etc., please don’t hesitate to contact me at  petarmeseldzija@planet.nl

The following three Steel Bashaw pieces will be offered for sale:


 
See you at the show in a little more than three weeks!

9 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there Petar. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if we will ever meet, Bill. We keep attending different conventions, therefore I see no other option but to arrange a meeting in Gent in front of your favorite painting, the Ghent Altarpiece, by brothers Van Eyck :-)

      Delete
    2. If it comes to that then so be it.

      Delete
  2. Well done for getting a book out there Petar! Can,t wait to see it. Can,t do IlluX con - but save me one for Kansas next year maybe. All the best......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paul! I will certainly save one for you.
      Cheers!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new art book! I will most definitely pick up a copy at IlluxCOn if they are available. Earlier this year I bought a copy of your book "The Legend of Steel Bashaw"; it is incredible. As an illustrator I especially liked the inclusion of "The Making of" section. After following your work online for a couple years I am most excited for the opportunity to meet you and see your works in person at IlluxCon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lance! Looking forward to meeting you at Illuxon.

      Delete
  5. Now this is in actual fact cooperative. It’s very openhanded of you to share this with us.

    ReplyDelete