Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Visitor

-By Rebecca Guay


Hi Everyone,

Some of you may have heard that my painting, "The Visitor", was chosen as the cover for the next Spectrum annual, which truly made my year!

I thought I'd share the process with you about how I went about making "The Visitor" piece.
Its fortunate that this just happened to be a painting I took step-by-step photos of!

I am often asked how I go about my process. Many people still think I work in watercolor , but I actually work in oils more often than not. This video will give you a quick synopsis of the full journey of the image.

I hope you enjoy the video! And please post questions if you have them, I'll try my best to answer them all!


Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search